Wednesday, December 8, 2010

R's music recs

As I mentioned, R has very specific music needs. She requests songs by name--well, the names she gives them--and she can listen to a song she likes, literally, fifty times. Of course I'm not counting, but if you have a three-minute song on replay for two hours...okay, so math isn't my strong suit, but let's not get into that.

So here are R's favorite songs at the moment:


Aiuta, by GreeeeN



Jump in the Line, by Harry Belafonte



Sleigh Ride, by Harry Connick Jr. (definitely NOT the Andy Williams version--duh, mom)



Shabondama Tonda, not sure who's singing this one (it's a Japanese children's song about bubbles floating up and away, but according to my husband was written by a guy who's little baby had died)

I'm not sure what R's been singing lately. I don't recognize the tune. Apparently, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is so last-month.

No comments:

Post a Comment