Thursday, November 11, 2010

hazel girls' clothing


Zulily is one of those limited-time sale sites that I'm registered with but have yet to buy stuff from--mostly because the prices, even when 50-percent off, are still more than what I'm willing to fork over for kiddy stuff. If I see something well-made that is going to keep DD warm through the winter, I'd consider it. But I won't splurge on a summery little skirt, no matter how sweet the floral print.


This time, though, I'm tempted. All the pictures in this blog post are of clothes under the brand "Hazel" currently on sale at Zulily and some of the stuff is cute. The sizes range from 2T (two-year-old toddler) to something called 6x.


Unfortunately, I recently had to go on a bit of a shopping spree, getting practical winter wear for R. And being a cheapskate at heart, I'm at my spending limit. But I still wanted to share some of the things currently on sale.

Strangely, I couldn't find a website for Hazel's girls' clothing, although there is a site selling women's clothes that were nowhere as nice.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I get my daily Zulily sales and have only ordered one item (an easter dress for next season) in the past year. The Hazel line is adorable. A few pieces I may have considered buying were "sold out" much to the delight of my pocket book. If it wasn't forty blustery degrees outside I may have given more consideration to the charming skirts but for now I'll have to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette,

    I don't know about you, but I also always hesitate because of the shipping fee. If shipping were free, I think I'd be in much more danger of impulse-buys.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have bought Hazel twice from Zulily and it is SOOO CUTE, however the last order I made was for a winter coat, 3-4 weeks later it's cold and the coat's not here and today they email me and say FYI coats not coming. It's cold, dangit I want my coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaa?! I didn't know they could do that--just say, "Sorry, you're not getting what you ordered." And the fact that it took them so long to get in touch with you...hmmm, doesn't sound like Zulily has great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I really like the wide range of girls clothing u have presented.I really like all .

    ReplyDelete